CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

some requests & an update

Wow! I can't believe we're approaching the end of April. Time is flying VERY fast for me, I'm not sure about you! As I speak I am planning on heading back to Phoenix in mid-May, though I've not yet bought my ticket. That's coming up very soon! There are a few requests I'd like to humbly make of you, a few things I'd like to make everyone aware of, in case you are able/willing to help.

-please pray for me as I wrap some things up here and say goodbye for a while/transitioning

-please also pray for the ministry that Fred and I are beginning; that is a major reason I am coming back to visit (more details to come on that)

-I will be needing to earn some money (in addition to raising support/ministry money) while I'm back - so if you have any work I can help you with/baby sitting/pet sitting/house sitting/ anything of that kind, please let me know.

-I am in need of a car and a phone if anyone has either of those I can borrow for the time I'm there (May-December) or ANY amount of time

There are probably things I'm forgetting but those are the major ones, I believe! Thank you for reading this, for keeping up with me, and for your prayers. I hope to see many of you while I'm back!

0 comments: